CLASSIC COLONIAL EXTERIOR | BEFORE
Painted brick exterior
When we first purchased our home, I had a vision of what could be and yes, I could see right past those green awnings. Our painted brick exterior was one of my favorite projects on House No. 13.
We did the entire exterior renovation ourselves with the exception of our pavers and courtyard landscaping. We used DB Landscaping in Mesa, Arizona for the landscaping. They were incredible!
- Removed awnings
- Power washed brick exterior and windows
- Painted brick with Behr Masonry Stucco and Brick Paint (color: white) – We used the Graco X7 paint sprayer to paint the entire house.
- Painted Shutters and front door – Behr Carbon (Satin – Exterior)
- Built DIY Portico
- Installed DIY Dentil Moulding
- Installed Travertine Pavers
- Built Checkerboard (turf/travertine) courtyard
- Tiled mosaic 13 on front stoop
- Installed cursive address sign on portico
- Installed magnetic garage hardware
- Painted RV gates – Behr Carbon (Satin – Exterior)
Cari Mckinney says
This is the house you was in when I started following you. I wolnt lie I miss that house and I miss you and Savannah doing project days together. I know its hard leaving your friends and family. But looking foward to watching you grow in this house and see how you transform it and make it yours. Praying for your sweet family!